- October 22nd, 4.00pm | Inaugural Concert, Recital and Reception | St Michael’s Church, Lyme Regis
- December 7th, ‘A Lutheran Advent‘ | Shute, Nr. Seaton
Peter Lea-Cox traces the development of the chorale ‘Nun komm der Heiden Heiland’ up to the time of Bach. For Lutherans, this is the most important and well-known Advent hymn.
- Winter Residential Course | Three–day winter course for organists (including young players’ day)
- Members’ event | Concert, speaker, refreshments
- South Wessex Organ Society Festival | Recitals, concerts, Come and Sing event, fringe events