You can apply for tickets for the President’s Evening and enjoy some live entertainment and refreshments in the beautiful Eype Centre for the Arts on Friday April 13 and become a member at the same time. Just put a note in with you membership application to say you’re applying for tickets too. More information about the President’s Evening can be found here.
Please download the membership form and return to us:
Membership Form and SO Mandate 2017 (web)
The Membership provides the Society with a vital source of subscription income but of equal importance is involvement in the Society’s organisation.
- Take part in electing the Board of Trustees who manage and direct the Society
- Enjoy Priority Booking for Society events
- Attend special Members’ events including an annual President’s Reception
- Receive a regular Members’ Newsletter
- And, most of all, share in the excitement of making a significant contribution to the artistic life of South Wessex.
Our Membership period is January – December, but please note the 2017/18 Season discount:
Membership annual fees:
- Single person: £15.00
- Two people at same address: £25.00